Friday, May 4, 2012

MScraps blog and facebook hop!

Welcome to my stop on the Mscraps iNSD Blog/Facebook Hop!

I hope you enjoy all of the fabulous gifts that the MScraps Creative Team & Designers have prepared just for you.
You should have come here from EH Studios's facebook page.
If you've become lost or missed a stop along the way, you can visit the MScraps forum to get the full blog train list.

Here's my freebie:


You can download it by clicking here.

Now head over to France's blog to collect your next gift.

If you've collected everything, you'll have this huge coordinating kit, for FREE!


There are a lot of challenges and games during this weekend:

I wish you a lot of fun and thanks so much for stopping by!




27 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift!! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely - thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing! thank you for sharing your work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely part of the FB Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful papers. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the gift! Happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank-you for the beautiful mini. happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for your freebie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours and I love your texts - thank you!! Happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the iNSD freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful mini kit to share. Your elements are a digital scrapper's dream. Thank you for your participation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKS very much for this lovely mini kit! I appreciate your time & generosity & I will return the gift with my custom or pay it forward.
    I'm so excited to use these wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this so cute part, C&S like i love !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog train artwork.

    ReplyDelete